SAK Construction is one of the fastest growing pipeline rehabilitation and tunneling contractors in the U.S. We are seeking a hard-working and reliable Repair Technician- Shop/CCTV Camera & Equipment to add to our team in Arbutus, MD. As an industry leader in cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and tunnel construction, SAK provides the opportunity to work with some of the most talented and accomplished professionals in the industry. We offer competitive wages, great benefits, and a tremendous amount of growth potential.
Troubleshooting, repair & maintenance of Pipeline rehabilitation CCTV/Robot/Cutter equipment and other Construction equipment.
Provide support (programming and troubleshooting issues) over the phone and in the field on camera and robotic equipment, documenting work performed
• Perform preventive maintenance and field service on camera and robotic equipment
• Set up, adjust and test equipment to determine nature of problem and the necessary repairs or replacements
• Perform minor repairs to construction equipment
• General shop / equipment tasks, as assigned
• Technical School diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Electronics/Electrical experience is required.
• CCTV Experience a plus.
• Hydraulic Experience a plus.
• Strong computer skills required.
• Must be able to successfully pass a drug test and a driver’s license check acceptable to SAK Construction.
• Some Travel may be required.
• Must have manual-hand-finger dexterity
• Must have eye-hand-foot coordination
• Must be able to lift and/or transport +90 pounds
• Must stand and bend
SAK Construction is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other lawfully protected status. Minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply.