SAK Construction is one of the fastest growing pipeline rehabilitation and tunneling contractors in the U.S. We are seeking a hard-working and reliable Construction Rehab Laborer/CDL to add to our team in Phoenix, AZ. As an industry leader in cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and tunnel construction, SAK provides the opportunity to work with some of the most talented and accomplished professionals in the industry. We offer competitive wages, great benefits, and a tremendous amount of growth potential.
• Work effectively with supervisors and peers in the successful rehabilitation and repair of a variety of sewer and storm water lines
• Direct operators of construction equipment with alignment, movement, and adjustment of machinery to conform to location needs
• Drive various vehicles, from pickups to tractor-trailer rigs, to haul crews and equipment
• Assist in initial setup and cleanup of sites
• Review entry and work permits; and assist in the review of pre and post installation videos
• Enter manhole to cut line for installation
• Other tasks, as assigned
SAK Construction is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other lawfully protected status. Minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
AA/EOE/M/F/D/V and participates in the E-Verify Program.