SAK Construction is one of the fastest growing pipeline rehabilitation and tunneling contractors in the U.S. We are seeking a hard-working and highly motivated TV Tech Laborer/Tap Cutter to add to our team in Nashville, TN. As an industry leader in cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and tunnel construction, SAK provides the opportunity to work with some of the most talented and accomplished professionals in the industry. We offer competitive wages, great benefits, and a tremendous amount of growth potential!
· Utilize remote cameras and CCTV equipment to videotape inside sewer lines for inspections
· Determine whether cleaning and/or repairs are needed
· Reinstatement of service laterals after rehabilitation (cutting taps) when needed
· Service, adjust, and perform minor repairs to cameras and equipment
· Learn CIPP products and SAK processes, safety procedures, and installation techniques
· Work effectively with supervisors, clients, peers, and subordinates
· Drive various vehicles, from pickups to tractor-trailer rigs, to haul crews and equipment
· Other tasks as requested
SAK Construction is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other lawfully protected status. Minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
AA/EOE/M/F/D/V and participates in the E-Verify Program