SAK Construction, LLC is one of the fastest growing pipeline rehabilitation and tunneling contractors in the U.S. We are seeking a hard-working and knowledgeable Maintenance Technician to join our team in O’Fallon, MO. SAK provides the opportunity to work with some of the most talented and experienced professionals in the industry. We offer competitive salaries and great benefits, including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k with company match, paid vacation and holidays, tuition reimbursement, and more!
• Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on manufacturing equipment
• Diagnose pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical issues associated with equipment in a manufacturing environment
• Read schematics and interpret specifications
• Troubleshoot and modify PLC’s, controls, meters, and sensor hardware
• Maintain housekeeping in areas of assigned responsibility to ensure a safe and clean work environment
• Perform other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• A minimum 2 years of experience functioning in a maintenance role
• Experience working in a manufacturing or factory environment preferred
• Ability to follow instructions accurately and learn company's products, processes and safety procedures
• Must be able to work independently
SAK Construction is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other lawfully protected status. Minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
AA/EOE/M/F/D/V and participates in the E-Verify Program.