SAK Construction, LLC is one of the fastest growing pipeline rehabilitation and tunneling contractors in the U.S. We are seeking a hard-working and reliable Rehab Foreman to join our team in Nashville, TN. The Foreman will lead, train, and direct the activities of their crew. As a leader in cured-in-place piping (CIPP), SAK provides the opportunity to work with some of the most experienced and talented professionals in the industry. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a tremendous amount of growth potential!
• Supervise assigned crew members to ensure tasks are completed Safely and efficiently. Provide a high-quality, finished product in compliance with customer requirements.
• Prioritize, schedule and communicate plans and tasks to crew members.
• Assist in planning work schedule, determining manpower levels, material quantities, equipment requirements, and traffic control needs.
• Monitor work performance and productivity of crew members to ensure customer specifications, procedures, safety requirements, etc. are maintained.
• Advise Superintendents and/or Project Management of potential problems, work interferences, schedule difficulties, etc.; assist in circumventing/resolving such problems as required.
• Exercise proper care, maintenance and operation of company equipment.
• Perform general construction activities, when applicable.
• Prepare and submit for review: production, safety, time and other reports, as necessary.
• Performs related duties, as requested.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• At least 2 years of experience working in an outdoor construction environment, preferably with CIPP or water/sewer utilities
• Must be able to work in confined spaces
• Must possess a CDL with required endorsements, or be able to obtain within 60 days of employment
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
• Ability to comprehend instructions accurately to learn company's products, processes, safety procedures, installation techniques and equipment use
• Must successfully pass a drug test, as well as driver’s license check for past 5 years without any suspensions or major traffic violations
• Must be able to travel, as much as 90% as needed
SAK Construction is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other lawfully protected status. Minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
AA/EOE/M/F/D/V and participates in the E-Verify Program