SAK Construction is one of the fastest growing pipeline rehabilitation and tunneling contractors in the U.S. We have an immediate need for an experienced Metal Fabricator at our shop in O'Fallon, MO. This position is responsible for assembling structural metal products using tools and machines as required for various types of products. As an industry leader in cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and tunnel construction, SAK provides the opportunity to work with some of the most talented and accomplished professionals in the industry. We offer competitive wages and a tremendous amount of growth potential!
· Study and interpret assembly instructions.
· Fabricate and assemble structural metal products.
· Read and interpret blueprints and sketches.
· Interpret measurements.
· Operate equipment, including but not limited to lathes, mills, drill-press, press-breaks, shears, and cutting-tables.
· Water Jet experience a plus, but not required.
• 2 years’ experience in fabricating steel and welding field preferred, or ability to demonstrate proficiency.
• Proficient in MIG, TIG, stick for steel, SS, and Aluminum.
• Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in fabricating steel and welding field. You must be able to perform both duties equally.
• Ability to work with hands, lift heavy objects and stand on your feet for long periods of time often doing repetitive motions.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Basic mathematic skills.
SAK Construction is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other lawfully protected status. Minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
AA/EOE/M/F/D/V and participates in the E-Verify Program