SAK Construction is one of the fastest growing pipeline rehabilitation and tunneling contractors in the U.S. We are seeking an experienced Tunnel Boring Machine (TBM) Mechanic to join our team in St. Louis, MO. As an industry leader in cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and tunnel construction, SAK provides the opportunity to work with some of the most talented and accomplished professionals in the industry. We offer competitive wages, great benefits, and a tremendous amount of growth potential.
· Actively participate in the TBM system rebuild, assembly, and disassembly during mobilization/demobilization periods.
· Maintain heavy civil site equipment including cranes, loaders, drills, locomotive, and other equipment typically used in underground tunnel construction.
· Responsible for daily maintenance and repairs of TBM underground and other heavy civil site equipment.
· Experience in maintaining and rebuilding air-tool equipment.
· Responsible for maintaining equipment repair and maintenance log.
· Welding experience preferable.
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Prior hard-rock TBM experience
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
· Ability to comprehend instructions accurately to learn company's products, processes, safety procedures, installation techniques and equipment use
· Must successfully pass a drug test, as well as driver’s license check for past 5 years without any suspensions or major traffic violations
SAK Construction is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other lawfully protected status. Minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
AA/EOE/M/F/D/V and participates in the E-Verify Program.