SAK Construction is one of the fastest growing pipeline rehabilitation and tunneling contractors in the U.S. We have an immediate need for a Heavy Haul Driver/ CDL to join our team in Rocklin, CA. The primary responsibility of the Driver is to help meet our equipment needs by delivering and picking up equipment in a timely and safe manner. As an industry leader in cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and tunnel construction, SAK provides the opportunity to work with some of the most talented and accomplished professionals in the industry. We offer competitive wages, great benefits, and a tremendous amount of growth potential.
• Safely transport equipment to locations in a timely, safe, and courteous manner
• Maintain driver logs and complete pre-trip inspections
• Follow all Operational Procedures and QC Standards
• Adhere to all safety requirements
• Maintain Truck Equipment/Inventory
• Maintain the service and appearance of truck
• Follow delivery/pickup instructions
• Perform other duties as requested
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Class A CDL
• Must successfully pass a drug test, as well as driver’s license check for past 5 years without any suspensions or major traffic violations
• Regular attendance and punctuality
SAK Construction is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other lawfully protected status. Minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
AA/EOE/M/F/D/V and participates in the E-Verify Program