SAK Construction is one of the fastest growing pipeline rehabilitation and tunneling contractors in the U.S. We are seeking an experienced Subcontract Coordinator to join to our team in O’Fallon, MO. SAK provides the opportunity to work with some of the most talented and accomplished professionals in the industry. We offer competitive wages, great benefits, and a tremendous amount of growth potential.
• Provide administrative and account support to Project Managers
• Enter all subcontractor invoices
• Log cash receipts daily
• Prepare weekly check run:
o Review Owner’s pay applications
o Verify subcontractor compliance and follow up with missing items
• Serve as the point of contact for customer issues pertaining to invoices
• Maintain project tracking logs and other subcontractor documentation
• Organize and maintain electronic project files
• Special projects as directed by management
• High School diploma, or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working with subcontractors
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, primarily Office and Excel
• Knowledge of Vista by ViewPoint beneficial
• Proactive and takes initiative; someone who follows-through reliably
• Accustomed to multi-tasking and meeting deadlines
• Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and a quick learner
• Curious and passionate about the work we are doing
• A team-player; always open to offer innovative and constructive ideas to continue our team's success and efficiency
• Has great professional communication skills, both verbally and written
SAK Construction is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other lawfully protected status. Minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
AA/EOE/M/F/D/V and participates in the E-Verify Program.