SAK Construction is one of the fastest growing pipeline rehabilitation and tunneling contractors in the U.S. We are seeking a hard-working and reliable Operator for tunnel construction work in St. Louis, MO. As an industry leader in cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and tunnel construction, SAK provides the opportunity to work with some of the most talented and accomplished professionals in the industry. We offer competitive wages, great benefits, and a tremendous amount of growth potential.
· Safely and efficiently operate equipment used for tunnel construction
· Work successfully with supervisors and peer to successfully complete tunnel construction projects
· Continuously monitor for safety hazards, and report any safety issues to the supervisor
· Follow all company policies and OSHA/MSHA regulations
· Perform necessary inspections with appropriate documentation
· Perform other job-related duties, as assigned
· Must have a valid driver’s license and other certifications required by OSHA, state, and federal regulation
· Previous crane operating experience required
· Regular attendance and punctuality is required
· Must successfully pass a drug test and background check
SAK Construction is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other lawfully protected status. Minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
AA/EOE/M/F/D/V and participates in the E-Verify Program