SAK Construction, LLC is one of the fastest growing pipeline rehabilitation and tunneling contractors in the U.S. We are seeking an experienced Shop Fabricator to join our team in O’Fallon, MO. SAK provides the opportunity to work with some of the most talented and experienced professionals in the industry. We offer competitive salaries and great benefits, including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k with company match, paid vacation and holidays, tuition reimbursement, and more.
· Study and interpret assembly instructions.
· Fabricate and assemble structural metal products.
· Read and interpret blueprints and sketches.
· Interpret measurements.
· Operate equipment, including but not limited to lathes, mills, drill-press, press-breaks, shears, and cutting-tables.
· 2 years’ experience in fabricating steel and welding field preferred, or ability to demonstrate proficiency.
· Proficient in MIG, TIG, stick for steel, SS, and Aluminum.
· Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in fabricating steel and welding field. You must be able to perform both duties equally.
· Ability to work with hands, lift heavy objects and stand on your feet for long periods of time often doing repetitive motions.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Basic mathematic skills.
SAK Construction is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other lawfully protected status. Minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply.