SAK Construction is one of the fastest growing pipeline rehabilitation and tunneling contractors in the U.S. We are currently seeking a highly motivated Project Engineer to join our team in Arbutus, MD. The Project Engineer will support the Project Manager and Superintendent by facilitating the construction phase of key projects. SAK provides the opportunity to work with some of the most experienced and talented professionals in the industry. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a tremendous amount of growth potential.
• Estimate anticipated costs for utility construction projects
• Provide oversight and project support for production, safety, quality and project management standards
• Responsible for pre-bid site surveys, contract execution/project start-up, and closeout
• Work with field crews and subcontractors to manage project costs and meet expected production rates and gross profit margins
• This position requires a strong focus on customer satisfaction
• Attend pre-bid, pre-construction and project status meetings with our customers
• Directly supervise subcontractors and vendors on the project site
• Directly produce and manage the project schedules
• Provide detailed cost and schedule accuracy
• B.S. degree in Engineering, Construction Management or other related field or equivalent experience
• Water/sewer or municipal environment experience is a plus
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Some travel may be required
SAK Construction is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other lawfully protected status. Minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply.